Re: CF: killed my buddy?

Steven Unruh (sunruh@jump.net) wrote:
> why did i just kill my buddy?  he ran into me and i struck back, he died.
> i don't see an option for me to turn this on or off in 0943.  any clues?

You or he or both were not peaceful. If you were both peaceful
it's a bug, but I haven't heard about a new peaceful bug yet.

There is no reason to ever turn off peaceful --- if you want to kill
your pets, you can hit them with "shift+direction" while your
melee weapon skill is activated.

> p.s.  why did the apartment code not get into this version?

Mark should answer this --- he told me, but I don't know whether
he likes it if I post it onto the list :-)

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber