CF: HPUX/Solaris

Hi,

Well, the GTK version of cfclient works on Solaris 2.5.1 and HP-UX 10.20
with some small fixes (actually, I just tested out those two at work
yesterday and got it working, all in the name of lowering general IT
industry productivity levels and increasing our market value :).

If you want to apply the fixes , here they are: (only for gcfclient(I'll
send an update for this with the next release of the client which
includes several other improvements.))

Solaris:
change the void for do_timeout() in x11.c and proto.h to int, and return
TRUE from do_timeout()

HP-UX: This is a veddy veddy dirty one, and it doesnt fix the actual
problem, but makes the symptoms go away and the client work -

In function DoClient, change the exit(1); in if (i==-1) { to return;

Best regards,
David