Re: CF: Changes?

>3) Admin race, which could be used only if the name of the character is in
>   file called "admins", this race could do anything the current DM can
>   do. I absolutely hate to do addexp, abil, ... thingies on the character
>   just to test something!

	Why dont we just remove the "cant save because to cheated"
	code? It seems silly to me that you cant save the dm character,
	I agree w/ Rauli that its a pain to have to continually re-
	create the dm character each session. All that would have to
	be preserved is that dm character doesnt get on high score
	list. This is alot simpler to (de-)code as well.

							-b.t.