CF: Changes?

There are a few things I would like to have in crossfire:

1) Niceties, such as "ignore <player>" and working "bind summon <player>"
2) Protecting users from other users by having things like flood
   protection (can't bind "say foo" and then press the key a lot),
   making the CF impossible (or nearly) to crash,...
3) Admin race, which could be used only if the name of the character is in
   file called "admins", this race could do anything the current DM can
   do. I absolutely hate to do addexp, abil, ... thingies on the character
   just to test something!
4) Ban for specific players, not on usernames anyone can fake. Wildcards
   used of course, so you could deny entrance from all but a few persons.
5) Different classes of players (for partying) so you couldn't be a
   wizard-priest-fighter. An option, ie. a #define.

In 3) I would also include more power for admins, such as having "zap
<player>" or "(dis)allow_save <player>" so the admin could change a player
and let him save. Then some nice commands such as "shutdown", "force", and
such. It's quite nice to have these commands if you happen to need them,
and you can find lots of bugs by disallowing players to save, addexping
them, creating monsters and let 'em crush anything that moves :)
While I did this I found 2 bugs, one of being the "gravestone of logon"
bug..

I would be willing to code most, of these, it's just that if
they won't be included in the official CF I probably won't bother.
Maintaining patches not in the main tree is a real pain in the..

Who thinks these are good/bad ideas? Let's get some discussion here, it's
so painfully quiet ;)