CF: unbalanced maps

I think the annoyance of unbalanced maps could be greatly improved if
each person would make an attempt to fix the unbalanced map that bothers
them the most.  You can use crossedit to enhance the monsters, reduce the
treasure or place the valuable item on a a monster that has no movement (so
you have to kill monster-statue instead of grabbing object and running).
I think we all would accept attempts to improve the maps.

As for too easy electric dragons, enabling CONE_NO_PROPOGATE does reduce
the damage of cone/area effect spells on multisquare monsters.  And a
director or two might greatly complicate the battle.

							sdw