Re: CF: Artefakts

Scott Wedel wrote:
> I suggest that a player's inventory be divided into two subtypes of
> 'prepared' and 'stored'.  A player may have only a few prepared items of
> each type (4 weapons, 5 rings, couple of scrolls, 1 of armour types (boots,
> armour, helm, gloves, etc).  The advantage of a prepared item is that
> it can be switched instantly.  All other items would be considered stored
> which means it takes several movement turns to access them.

There is no need for two types of inventory, just by limiting the number
of items in inventory you would be forced to use containers like bags,
sacks and luggage. I do not know if this is a wanted feature, I myself
usually don't like inventories that are too limited like in games like
moria or angband or such.

		Juha Leskela