CF: user interface

While hopefully we'll all be switching to the new separate client program
soon, there are a few things that could be improved in the current interface.
One in particular is the way it handles resizing when the windows are not
split.  Ideally, the subwindows on the left and right should expand and
contract as the window size changes, while the middle windows remain fixed.
(You might need to add an empty window in the middle that's normally zero
pixels high that will expand as needed; I'm not sure how X handles that.)

Also, it would be nice if the 'skills' command listed experience categories
for which you have experience even if you have no skills in that category.
This would be useful to check your status when you haven't readied your
tailsman or holy symbol first.

And while I'm at it, would it make sense to change 'help' a bit?  I'm
thinking of splitting 'help commands' into 'help commands' and
'help admin' (for administrative commands, like:  dm, maps, strings, etc.).
At the same time, we should be sure to have help text for every command.

--PC (back on the list after a few years' vacation)