CF: Multiple depleted stats and the effects of a Potion of Restorati

Somebody proposed changing the penalty for dying from a permanent
loss of a random stat to a random stat depletion (along with making
ability potions rare to unique).

Liking this idea, I wandered thru the code to see what I could do to
make that a reality.  Upon affecting the change, I suicided a few
times (now THERE's a statement) and drank a potion of restoration.

Hey!  ALL depleted stats are restored.  IMHO, a random stat should be
restorred 1 point per potion.  (Maybe the cost should be reduced a
little too)

John "gah, the UberRestored"