Re: CF: bags in bags (Re: merging items)

I have no trouble putting bags inside bags.  Try filling a bag, dropping
it, and then picking it up while another bag is active.  It's not
terribly convenient, as you have to remove the bag from the bag to
use the bag.  Hmmm.  I might start doing that.

BTW: In the GreyShield maps (which I don't think are in the standard
distribution), there's a bag with infinite capacity (and items in it
don't add to its weight)!  Using that, I can set my pickup mode to
'all' (4) and the bag becomes a vacuum cleaner--nice for gaining
mental experience by identifying everything later.  Personally,
I think that's a little abusive, though a pouch or quiver with
infinite capacity might be reasonable.

--PC