CF: java client annoucement

Is this a "closed" mailing list? I tried mailing to it from another
account, but it hasn't come through for 9 hours. I'll try again:

ftp://ftp.bolthole.com/pub/jcrossclient.tar

contains the java client. This is the first semi-public alpha/beta
of the stuff.

Disclaimers:

   If you don't have a pentium-class machine, it will be slow (as with
    most things java, I think)

   You need the latest (0.93.6) version of the server running to
   use the client properly, and you need to enable the ERIC_SERVER define.

   It probably won't play well over a modem still

   You need something JDK1.1-compatible to run it