CF: corrupt files

I am not sure if I should post this here, but..

I have been hosting a CF server and its a very big hit for my
clients.

Problem. The server crashed we several people online and the players
files are now corrupt. I at first I thought they forgot their password
but the files look totally different then the the other players.

Now I am trying to restore this player, but any time I alter their
stats as DM they cannot save. Is there any way around this?

--
email : tanner@real-time.com	  | www   : http://www.real-time.com/~tanner
phone : (612)943-8700		  | fax   : (612)943-8300