Re: CF: map development?

On Sun, 22 Sep 1996, Peter Mardahl wrote:
> Has anyone been creating maps?  I looked again
> at the world and I haven't really seen very many
> interesting new maps.

I'm currently making the final touches on a new quest; About 15 maps with
the exiting twist of obeying all the rules in the mapguide (I want that
9 rating!!! Although with the propogating_cone_spells-bug fixed they are
perhaps a bit too deadly (Lake_Country Snake Pit is a wimpy dungeon:-)

When sufficiently playtested I will put them on ftp.ifi.uio.no in
/pub/crossfire/incoming as mirvs_tower.0926.tar-Z.

/Joakim (jor@solace.mh.se)
-------
Civilazation as we know it will come to an end at Jan 19 03:14:07 GMT 2038.