CF: What's the meaning with jessy zoo ??? It suppose to be a lot of good treasures there but only a "luggage"

After taking the cstle below brest ,taking Moria, jessy castle and jessy zoo

you think that you will get a lot of treasures but no only

bracer Dex 2 "speed +1" (in jessy castle) and

a luggage in (jessy zoo)

I think this must be a big misstake by the maker of the map

and I hope to put some more treasures there in the future

If you ask me this is the hardest part of the game but you will nothing get .

In Lake Coutry Wiz tower you will easy get super artifacts

If anybody think like I do send me a letter ..........

/hombe

hombe@sdf.luth.se