CF: Jessy zoo !!!!!!

If you want to come in to jessy zoo you must first take :
  the Castle southeast of Brest
  Moria
  Jessy Castle
  """Jessy zoo """"

In jessy zoo you suppose to get a lot of treausers but you only get a

no boost luggage  I think this sucks ,becuase this is  the hardest part of the

game . In next version I hope that it will be a change in this case don't you .

When you finish taking Wiz tower (it's very easy I think) you will get atleast

10 super artifacts   :    amulet of Magi
                          Dragon shield   (pro cold)
                          Dragon Mail of Powress
                          Belzebub's sword
                          Belzebub's shield
                          Midnight robe
                          Wizard hat               and a lot more .......

just notice
/hombe

hombe@sdf.luth.se