Forwarded message:
From:	rp10@octacon.co.uk (Robin Poole)
Sender:	owner-crossfire@ifi.uio.no
Reply-to:	rp10@octacon.co.uk (Robin Poole)
To:	crossfire@ifi.uio.no
Date: 96-05-01 09:53:28 EDT

I am having problems compiling (or rather linking) this version of the
server under Linux.

It complains about not being able to find the symbol __NEED_SHRLIB_? (I cant
recall exactly now) in linXpm.a. I have undefining the XPM support but
this fails with another error.

I know its a long shot, but if anyone has any ideas...

BTW I have managed to compile 92.0 OK previously

Thanks.

------------
  "Thats it Simpson, keep going, don't you know you're
   getting ever closer to the poison doughnut, there
   is a poison doughnut isn't there Smithers?"
  " Well sir, I talked it over with our lawyers, and
    frankly they said it'd be murder."
  "Damn their oily hides!"
                - The Simpsons
Robin Poole
   OCTACON Ltd
   E-Mail:robin.poole@octacon.co.uk
   WWW.OCTACON.CO.UK, Tel : +44 (0)1642 216 200