install problem

Hi,
I just compiled crossfire-0.92.3 on SunOS 5.3 (Solaris) with X11R5.
It worked fine (any problems were due to the screwy way our sysadmin
organizes the file system).  Anyway, to install it i followed the
instructions: cd lib; make install-font; make install-same.  At this
point i assume i am supposed to cd ..; make install; - right?  Well,
i did and lo and behold...it failed.  We do not have bsdinst.  Do
i need to get it or can i just install it by hand?  I want to install
it in the same directory i compiled it in.  If a manual install is
possible then how do i do it?   The make install.man fails for the
same reason so i need to know how to do this as well.  If its better
to just get bsdinst where can i get it?  ThanQ.

	Clark Battle

PS: heres the output from the make install

absun21$ pwd
/export/home/cwb/Junk/Games/crossfire-0.92.3
absun21$ make install
installing in ./common...
install in ./common done
installing in ./doc...
installing in ./doc/spoiler...
install in ./doc/spoiler done
installing in ./doc/spell-docs...
install in ./doc/spell-docs done
installing in ./server...
make: Warning: Too many rules defined for target /export/home/cwb/Junk/Games/crossfire-0.92.3/bin/crossfire
Current working directory /export/home/cwb/Junk/Games/crossfire-0.92.3/server
/usr/openwin/bin/bsdinst -c   crossfire /export/home/cwb/Junk/Games/crossfire-0.92.3/bin
sh: /usr/openwin/bin/bsdinst: not found
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `/export/home/cwb/Junk/Games/crossfire-0.92.3/bin/crossfire'
Current working directory /export/home/cwb/Junk/Games/crossfire-0.92.3/server
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install'