levels

At my site there are players who have been playing for a while and are very
high level and there are new people starting out all the time.  I wanted to
take up the challenge of developing new areas mobs for different levels as the
game keeps changing and is therefore always interesting to play.  Also I dont
like to say you are level 100 so u dont need to play the game anymore i try to
take it on as a challenge to make it playable even for ultra high levels.  The
standard game takes care of low levels so thats ok but mid levels need special
areas too at any site.  Besides its fun and nooone likes to give up playing a
char they have put a lot of time into as most people havent heard of Opportunity
Cost :)

Thanks,
Akshay