Problems with compile on alpha/Silicon graphics.

G'day,

I've had some problems with crossfire 0.92.1 and 0.92.2 on a silicon graphics
running irix 5.3.  Each one builds quite happily, but when I login in with
character (airstrike), all move commands come up with "Airstrike tried to
push you".  After some severe jiggering around I got 92.1 working, but I
made so many minor changes, I dunno which was the one.  92.2 has done the
same thing, but I have been unable to fix it.  Version 0.9 did the same thing
under osf1 on the alphas.  If anyone has any clues, I'd love to hear about it.
I can supply anyone with any further information on demand.

Karl
karlg@cit.gu.edu.au