CF: ghastly ghasts

Hello,

In 0.91.5, single user (SERVER undefined), I have had a
problem with ghasts in Lake_Country/REtower/tower3;

if they hit me, the game crashes; trying to remove removed object

I haven't figured out why yet, but a guess:
- they have attacktype 4095. this is a bit much :-) and includes
AT_PHYSICAL, AT_MAGICAL, AT_GHOSTHIT, AT_WEAPONMAGIC, the elemental
attacks, and some more. I looked at the archetypes file and only
Jessy has more attacktypes. Pity he/she doesn't have ghosthit though :-)
- they can carry objects. If an attacker with AT_GHOSTHIT dissolves,
does its inventory tree gets nicely traversed & deleted too?
- reducing their attacktype to AT_PARALYZE | AT_PHYSICAL (4097) solved
the problem.

- I looked into server/attack.c but it was a bit too much for me :-))

Thanks for an otherwise nice game,
Frits

Frits Daalmans
OIO Conformational Analysis