Re: CF: new server

Nathan Sargent <wakko@ppp110.callamer.com> writes:

 > I have been trying to compile the crossclient (among other crossfire
 > components) on BSDI 2.0, but have been unsuccessful. If you are using 2.0
 > (or 2.01) could you possibly give me some help on doing so?

	I've compiled it on 2.0.1 and 2.1.  I just did an xmkmf,
make Makefiles, make depend, make and it compiles ok. (after the
editing of crosssite.def).  what sequence do you use and what
errors do you get?

---
    /\      Kelly Alexander       Berkeley Software Design, Inc.
 /\/  \     kelly@bsdi.com        5575 Tech Center Dr. #110
/  \   \    719-593-9445          Colorado Springs, CO  80919