Re: Container bug in 0.92.0 (and earlier)

 Can someone give me a sure fire way to reproduce this bug?  I have not
been able to get negative weights in 0.92.0 (in fact, special code to
make sure this could not happen was put in place.)  If this is still happening,
I would like to fix it, but need a more definitive method on how.

 I did notice a bug with container code in that it sees if the weight will
fit before splitting the object.  So lets say you have 10 swords grouped
together, and all 10 will not fit in the sack.  Even if you only specify
to drop 5 into the sack, the initial code to see if it fits checks to
see if all 10 would fit in the sack - if they don't, none get put in.

 IF they will, it then will split them up properly.

 I'll hvae to fix this for the next version.

 --Mark