Re: Nine Gates Of Hell

> Just use a few spells of wall of lightning and place them around the
> jessy, after the server almost comes to a halt he wil be dead in no time.

I thought Jessy's were immune to practically everything, except for
weaponmagic and clerical spells.  Immune, specifically, to magic,
and therefore, lightning spells.

Looking at his immunity, I think he's immune to:
Turning, paralysis, slow, poison, ghosthit,
drain, acid, confusion, cold, fire, magic and physical.

Electricity is NOT on this list, however, electricity
is usually || magic.

And the following code segment from attack.c would seem
to indicate that Jessy's are therefore immune to all
lightning spells not born of Godpower.

    /*
     * Magic is special, if immune to it, immune to everything containing it
     * Otherwise, only immune if immune to every attacktype included.
     */
    if (!newtype || (newtype == AT_MAGIC && newtype != type) ||
      (op->immune & AT_MAGIC && type & AT_MAGIC))
      return 0;

Is "wall of lighting" broken so that it isn't || magic?

Regards,

PeterM