Re: Getting into a crossfire game

> <Dream mode on> Crossfire client in Java(tm) anyone ? That would spread
> the game around a bit 8-) <Dream mode off>

The thought has crossed my mind.  A lot of things could be done
really well in a Java client/server model (or any true client/server
model for that matter).  Xfire could be made very dynamic.  Worlds could
easily be linked together server wise.

Did you all hear that Sega is going to be putting out tcp/ip games
based on Java?

A Java crossfire is a possibility, which I would love to pursue, but
time restrictions are reality.  If I were to do a java port of xfire,
the end game may look similar to xfire, but I change around a few things.

Karim