Re: More on classes/skills/races/etc.

I am almost sure that someone has proposed this earlier, but here is what
I think how this experience thing could be hadled easiest:
Split all the exp a charcter gets into portions depenting on charcters
race and class. For example a human fighter would get his exp split so
that most of it goes to fighting abilities and so on. You would still
have to create these different abilities to divide the exp in. There
could also be skills that are out of this experiece scheme and they would
have different skill points which would improve when you use that skill.
This is how I see would be nice, but I do understand the need to do this
according to existing rules like AD&D. In my model it would also be easy to
deal with parties. IMHO.

	Juha Leskelä