SPOILER (was Re: wizard fighting tips?)

----- Begin Included Message -----

Peter writes:

> Wizards are completely immune to magic.  Nasty.  Comets work
> on them because comets don't hit with magic. [...]  I've found
> it useful to hide behind walls, build directors, and comet them
> to death.

Bomb 'em.  Actually, bomb everything.  In fact, once you learn the
create bomb spell virtually any monster is pretty trivial.  Just drop
as many bombs as you can, run away, and wait for the carnage to
ensue.   If you make it far enough in the Tower of Demonology you
actually get a pretty potent heavy rod of create bomb, so you
don't neccessarily even need to know the spell or have that many
spell points.

--Ken