RE:Bugs and queries

Hi again,

    I have managed to answer the two questions I posed this morning
for myself by looking into the source code. But following on from
these I would appreciate any suggestions as to a good bit of armour
that a 10th leveller can usefully enchant. Cloaks seem almost useless
as they have no AC bonus whether enchanted or not, and it seems a bit
pathetic to use two enchant scrolls to increase my 'armour' value by
only one or two points. I assume bracers suffer from the same
problem, I haven't been able to lay my hands on a pair this morning
to test them. Since all the equipment I have is already +2 or +3
(helmet, shield, main armour) I cannot enchant them further. Am I
better off just flogging the scrolls?

Dom.