Enchant Armour Hack

	Hi,
		I wrote a short hack for enchanting armour -
	something which (decades ago :) was discussed here
	on the list. The hack involves increasing both the
	ac and armour values of the piece of armour. Mail,
	helmets, shields, boots, etc can all be enchanted.
	There are severe limits on how much enchanting a
	player may do to a piece of armour (based on their
	current level). Currently the following restrictions
	exist (roughly):

	Maximum 'magic' or ac modifier ~= player level/10
	Maximum 'armour' value ~= player level

	Note that this code will not allow armour to have an
	armour value greater than 99 (in reality its 89 right
	now because that's the max player level allowed!).

	Also the weight of the enchanted piece of armour
	*increases* by 5% for every successfull enchantment.

	Comments/modifications for playability are very
	welcome concerning this code.

	You may find this code in /pub/thomas/armour.tar.gz
	on ftp.astro.psu.edu (anonymous ftp).

	IMPORTANT! You will need to rebuild the fonts with the
	new ench_armour archetype. Either use the included
	file or ask me for a compiled font (or help).

					Brian -- b.t.
					thomas@nomad.astro.psu.edu