Re: summoning

> In theory, exchange place with a small monster shouldn't necessarily be
>a sure thing either.  But in general, I am of the thought that the reason
>you can't occupy the same space as the monster is because he doesn't want
>you there, and because it woudl otherwise become more a problem of logistics
>on how attacks would otherwise be determined.  In theory, on some friendly
>monsters, you should probably be able to occupy the same space as they do,
>if they so desried it.

There quite frequently comes a time in game design when you must sacrifice
reality in favor of playability. The point is to have fun, right? :)

Perhaps that point has been reached, and it simply makes more sense to
allow players to either occupy the same space as 'friendly' monsters, or
allow them to switch.

------
Brett Rabe                                                 Email: brett@msc.edu
Network and System Administration                           Voice: 612/337-3443
Minnesota Supercomputer Center Inc.                         Pager: 612/538-8406
1200 South Washington Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55415           FAX: 612/337-3400