Re: Mist thoughts (long)

> Something which is sorely missing is CUT AND PASTE in the message
> window.
>
> This is such an obvious deficiency, there must be a *really* good reason why
> it hasn't been done already.

 The reason it isn't in place is because it isn't something that is really easy
to do.

 Doing paste wouldn't be really hard, except I am not sure how easy it would be
to actually put the paste data for the server to think as input.

 Cutting becomes a little more problematic in that you need to do mouse button
selections, dragging, etc.

 This truly is an issue that should wait for client server with like an Xt or
other interface that provides all of those functions without special coding.

--
 --Mark