Re: Spell setting

Jari Vanhala quite definitely said [typed]

>>I think that not only magic spell, but other commands
>>( save winpos etc. ) are difficult to remember.
>>And inputing commands is very bother.
> Yes, if you type those command.. You should bind those command to
>keys and just push a button..

There just are not enough keys for the number of spells you can learn.  A
characacter that is good for both sides of magic can exceed several screensful
worth of spells.  I have all my function keys, keypad, special keys && most of
the letters bound (not to forget the shift modified keys too), and still have
to type 'cast commands regularly.  However when I forget what the second key
word of a spell is, the standard 'cast list gives me several screensfull of
possibilities.

Karl