Re: treasure items...? wanderers?

> 1. why no magic cloaks?

I haven't check the newest version, but there was magic cloaks in the
previous versions, but they was rare.

> 2. why do city maps have no living things on them.
>  Every city in the game is devoid of life. Why is
>  this.

The reason probably is that there is no reasonable code to
handle these NPCs.  If they just randomly walk around the players
would be annoyed and kill wandering NPCs.  The is no policy
that NPC could not be in the towns.

I think that _intelligent_ NPCs would be great add to the game.  Also
the continuous map would be great add.  I mean the map where world and
towns (and buildings?) are in the same scale and the map is automatically
loaded when players changes map.

  -Tero