Intelligent Monsters

I think that _intelligent_ NPCs would be great add to the game.  Also
the continuous map would be great add.  I mean the map where world and
towns (and buildings?) are in the same scale and the map is automatically
loaded when players changes map.

  -Tero

	I saw a game once, that had several monster "personalities" to
choose from.  It was actually a 2 dimensional array.  One dimension
related to the relationship to the player: Monsters could be Friendly,
Neutral, or Enemies of the player.  The other dimension was sort of Combat
Strategies: A Monster could be Peacefull, Thieving, or Aggressive.  I
think that it wouldn't be too hard to implement similar personalities in
Crossfire, and we would go from 1 basic personality to 9.  Comments?  If
people are interested, I can try to elaborate what these different
personality traits meant in the Monsters behavior.

						-Kris Bosland
						 krisb@seattleu.edu