Re Post

  A few days ago, someone sent a long mail to the mail-list that talked about
  bugs, especially the destruction one with parts of code to be changed,... even
  if, for my part, most of the changes would not change anything to the code,
  esp. the whole IN/OUT story....
  But i lost it when i changed account :(
  Could someone forward it to me for i get it again ?

  Thanx
  Laurent
     Laurent PREVOSTO	      Chambre I8 205          Tel (98 00) 18 05
     ENSTBr   ( Pas loin de Plouz' qu'est pas loin de Brest qu'est loin de tout )