Re: Stormbringer is wimpy

> Well, some artifacts are always going to be better.
>
> Howver, with the improve weapon scrolls, it because possible to make
>a fairly tame artifact quite nasty (I did this with a darkblad - weigth
>less than 1, dam +70, +7 I think, plus it raises most all of my
>abilities.)
>
> --Mark

But can you improve magic weapons, like a Darkblade +4? Or exist
there a Darkblade without magic?
In previous version I have tried to improve weapons like sword +3,
but I have alway got the message, 'cann't improve magic weapons'.

If it's possible to improve weapons like my:
Demonslayer +7,Str +2, Wis +2, Cha +2, Int +2, dam +30, slay demon,
Attacks: weaponmagic, Immune: drain, depletion, Protected: magical, fire
or my
a Trident of Sea Mastery +5, Cha +3, dam +25, Attacks: physical, confusion
Immune: confusion, acid, paralyze, Protected: acid,
I belive it wouldn't take to long before I have a "nasty" weapon :-)

And one more question, why is the Trident both Immune and Protected against
acid? (Why protected when Immune?) I have seen this on other artifacts and
monsters too.

--

Odd-Magne