Crossfire 0.91.4

I just had a look at the new crossfire server on beer.berkeley.edu
The new column in the inventory is good. But I would suggest that something
other than words be used. Maybe a tiny `padlock' for locked items and
some other symbols of other things.  The text is too disconserting

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
  Signature presently being upgraded.  New .sig should be bigger, better,
  less harmful to the ozone layer, much friendlier to gay and lesbian whales,
  offend less university staff.  Coming soon, to a newsgroup near you!