Killing other players

>From: Peter Mardahl <peterm@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
>I do NOT want players killing each other for greed.

We have a problem with players that suddely become unfriendly,
when we fight other monster. Today I manage to kill my partner
in a battle against the Jessy. I was running away, and run into
my parter that was going in for an attack. First he push me, then I
push him, then he hit me, and then I killed him. (I didn't see
that we was hitting each other before he was dead.)
I was wondreing is this "normal", should it be like this, or
is this some sort of error. (and this was not the first time
I have killed my partner in a battle :-( )

--

Odd-Magne