Re: Problem with 0.91.4 version?

Hello,

   Peter, I know that you added lots of new spells and you probably has
more knowledge on how spells work than anyone.  I have the following
spell ideas that you might be interested in implementing:

1. Gust of wind - will generate a cone or column of winds that when hit
   will pushes the target in a certain direction.  If there is something
   in the way, the target gets some damages.
2. Flame strike - will create a column of flame (1 or 4 squares) that will
   last a certain duration causing fire damage to anything near it.
3. Fumble - will cause the target to unwielded/dropped objects; for NPC's
   this will required a turn for them to re-equipped.
4. Summon other - will cause the target to be teleported next you the caster.
5. Xray - allow the caster to see one square behind the wall; similar to
   helm of xray but is time limited.

   It will be great if items can be invisible so that we can have spells
such as dispel/detect invisibility.  Also I can't wait til the lighting
capability appears so that we can have spells such as darkness and light.
Oh, your demon tower area is super.  Any future plan for new areas?

Regards,

 __  __/  /   /   __  /    |   /    Tuan T. Doan
    /    /   /   /   /   / |  /     IEC Layer Testing and Advance Technology
   /    /   /   __  /   /  | /      2201 Lakeside Blvd.  P.O. Box 833871
__/  ______/ __/ __/ __/  __/       Richardson, TX 75083-3871
"It's a kind of magic" -Highlander  Phone: 6-444-4575/214-684-4575
Internet:  tdoan@bnr.ca             Fax:   6-444-3716/214-684-3716