Re: Freezing distribution.

 For the client, I am using the existing X11 display that was in
the server (The X11 code will at some time only reside in the client
and not the server.)

 However, I am trying to do it so that going to different windowing
systems/toolkits shoudl be quite easy.  Basically, the rest of the
client will invoke graphic functions via set function calls.  What
those calls actually do, and how they do it, is then dependant on the
graphic type being used.

 In this way, it should not be that difficult to port to other systems.
I am trying to keep all the windowing calls in one file to make
this even easier (and it also provides some function hiding.)

 --Mark