cf: some small bugs

I'm still using 0.91.5 but I think these haven't been mentioned anywhere.
Not in the CHANGES file for 0.91.6 at least.

When there is a Strombringer on the floor and you cast counterspell
or counterwall on it is destroyed.  I think this has something to do
with attack type magic in the weapon.  This propably happens with
mournblade too.

When you are carrying bracers and take other bracers with some specialty
(the one ring specialty) you end up with two bracers with the same
specialty.  The game seems to combine the objects by adding the count
of picked object with the number of old objects.  By reversing the
picking order you end up with two bracers without any specialties.
Maybe the special bracers should have nrof 0 so that they are not
combined with other bracers.