Re: path attuned for amulet of unholiness

In message "Re:  path attuned for amulet of unholiness",
'master@rahul.net' writes:

> I think the point was that that amulet was both attuned and repelled
>to the same path.  Which doesn't make a lot of sense (I am not
>even sure how the code handles this.)
>
> IT is similar to having an item that both protects from fire and
>makes you vulnerable to file.  Whats the point of that? (other than
>you may take 1 point less damage due to rounding).

  Well, half the time it protects from fire and the other half vulnerable :-)
This sort of artifact is definitely _fun_ to have.

Regards,

 __  __/  /   /   __  /    |   /    Tuan T. Doan
    /    /   /   /   /   / |  /     IEC Layer Testing and Advance Technology
   /    /   /   __  /   /  | /      2201 Lakeside Blvd.  P.O. Box 833871
__/  ______/ __/ __/ __/  __/       Richardson, TX 75083-3871
"It's a kind of magic" -Highlander  Phone: 214-684-4575   Fax: 214-684-3716
Internet:  tdoan@bnr.ca             WWW: http://47.53.64.96/tdoan/tdoan.html