Re: servers list

Simon McIntosh-Smith <simonm@talisker.pact.srf.ac.uk> recently wrote:

>I can mail the page to this group if there are enough people without
>web access who'd like a look. There are a handful of servers
>detailed on the list that are still working, version 0.90.5
>being the most popular.
>
>Please mail me if you run a server and would like to advertise it!
>
>PS I'll try to keep the list more up-to-date in the future. The
>date that the list was last modified is always displayed on
>the page, so you know how reliable the information is when
>you have a look for yourself...

I just wanted to get your to modify the entry for teh CSUA crossfire
server in your list -- it should point to 'crossfire.csua.berkeley.edu'
instead of 'beer.csua.berkeley.edu'.

They're currently teh same machine, but pointing players to the CNAME
would make moving to better machines a lot easier for everyone involved.

 Eric Mehlhaff, mehlhaff@CSUA.berkeley.edu