90.1.6 problems

Someone already mentioned that the server dies when you remove items from
a container--we need a new release (or patch).

Another problem that I found is that when connecting with the crossclient
program, it refuses to let me use the 90.1.5 version, though since all it's
doing is sending a few standard commands to a socket, it shouldn't need
to be updated.  Perhaps the server shouldn't make sure the version is
current, or have the server know when the last change that really requires
an upgrade was made.  (Or have the commands changed in this version?)

--PC