Re: Solo/Multiplayer emphasis

On Thu, 26 May 1994 scott@santafe.edu wrote:

> >> there may be no other processes, than the server and
>
> I find that crossfire over the net is just inacceptible. period.
>
> Scott

Don't have much experiance playing over the net, but I'm willing to bet
that's true.  Net lag can kill you very fast in crossfire.

      | This message courtesy of:  | You bore me to death         |
      |                            | So shut up for God's sake    |
      |       Jeff Judkins         | Stop reading me the riot act |
      | judkinsj@erau.db.erau.edu  | While my brains still intact |
           Kill'em all and then just let God sort out the mess.