Magara

I'm a bit unhappy with SOME of the magara maps.
SOME of them.
The ones I object to:
Gwendale/Magara/Div/Family_house

  This is that prison map.
1)  It has LOTS of treasure you don't have to fight for!
2)  The monsters are contained in well-defined places, and NOT guarding
the treasure.
3)  It's an experience bonananza.  You get a wand of fireball and
blast a couple of Chinese Dragons.  Blam, you're 7th level.  And
there's no risk, since you can just snipe around a corner at them.

Gwendale/Magara/Magara_Plaza/Lab1

1)  Lots of monsters all in a single line.  You fight one at a time.
An experience bonanza....  You want to advance quickly?  come here.
You won't ever have to fight more than two monsters at once.

Gwendale/Magara/Magara_Plaza/Lab2

1)  Same as Lab1, except the monsters are tougher.  Skulls aren't
terribly dangerous if they're all in a line!  And neither
are beholders.  Talk about easy, unearned experience?  Come here!

(I ought to know, i abused these places many times.)

Regards,

PeterM