Re: How to play question

> 1:	boulders is there a way to destroy them
> 	much of the old city seems to be blocked by boulders that
> 	I can not move.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no way to destroy them....many of the boulders in the old city....were made
for scenery and of course...one can hide stuff under the movable boulders :>

> 2:	altars, how do you use them?
> 	I have tried dropping things in the same square they are on,
> 	but nothing ever happens
>
> Thanks

Depends on what the altar wants.

could be that it wants more then one of that item....

just drop the correct number of that item ontop of the altar to trigger it.

Tyler.