Re: Cheat (bug?) in tower

Killing titans can be done by means of burning hands.
You have to blast them a great many times.
To do this, you need:
  1) some sort of protection from paralysis
  2) a potion of invulnerability
  3) several potions of restore spellpoints or a very very
     large spellpoint reserve ( >250 or so)
  medium fireball works very well also, and in this case
you probably want to use a potion of fire resistance too.

  Be prepared to exhaust your entire store of spellpoints
before killing the titan.

  I did the bullet walls, and I cannot remember whether
you get the experience for it or not.  (The spell-created bullet
walls or not)  I remember being uncertain whether you should or
not....  I think i made it an #ifdef decision.  I'll let you
know if you remind me in two days.

PeterM