Re: hps of classes (class differences)

Nothing prevents a barbarian from getting a 28-30 int.
It is just practically impossible.  Their max intelligence is
probably 19, so they'd need to find 11 points worth of items.

A wizard, with a max intelligence of 23, needs 7.
2 rings of high magic:  +4 int
1 helm of brilliance:  +2? int?  maybe +3
one uw_sword:  +1 int, and we're at 29-30 int, and prob. have
600+ spellpoints.

I don't know what to do about charisma.  Perhaps we should make
the stat ineffective for buying stuff.
I really can't think of any straightforward way to modify the charisma
spell.  I don't want to forbid getting a 30 charisma with that spell
entirely.

PeterM