Re: hps of classes

> The question being posed is:
>
> 	"Why should a wizard with the same CON as a barbarian
> 	 not have the same number of hit points?"
>
> Most replies have said they think it would be bad if hps depended on your
> class as well as your CON. I disagree.
>
> A wizard is someone who is naturally more attuned to the mystic arts.
> He concentrates on developing his mastery over magic, all other skills
> being secondary to this. A fighter may be as intelligent as this wizard,
> but because the wizard deals with magic BY TRADE, ie it is his way of life,
> then the wizard should have a MUCH better command over magic than the fighter.

Doesn't the fact that the barbarian has the same INT show that he has put
more effort on that particular area.  So he has used much more money and
time to get there to be as good as the mage who newer needed to advance his
INT.  The mage was just a lazy free lancer.  I think this kind of barbarian
should be rewarded by the same abilities as the mage.  After all he has worked
hard to get there.  And the mage can anytime he wants to advance his INT as
he is far from his max abilities.