Re: bag bug

> I was told that this bug occurs, but when I tried to duplicate it
> using a backpack, I found that excess items get put into regular
> inventory.

I had same problem that you. There is a bug with the bags and pickup
but it occurs only if you walk around with _open_ bag, not just
_active_. Walking around with the open bag doesn't make sense, but
it's not probably any reason to forbit it (or is there?). The original
bug report was just a little unclear. I just sent patch to Mark which
fixes it.

> Are bags and backpacks in some way different?

They should all be same (bags, backpacks, luggages, deposit boxes and
so on..).

 -Tero