crossfire spoilers now on WWW

A fully html'd version of the crossfire spoilers for version
0.90.3 are now available at the Cardiff site:

	http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk:/Fun/

When I say fully html'd it's a bit of a lie, because the spoilers are
largely made up of tables, and the latex2html converter cheats with
tables by just turning them into inlined gifs. Oh well! Interestingly,
the html version of the spoilers is less than 500Kbytes, while the
full postscript version is nearly 2Mbytes.

Happy spoiling!

Sy

Full credit goes to Kjetil Torgrim Homme for superb assistance
across the north sea late last night while I was trying to build
the spoilers - nice one Kjetil!